The Salem Police offers fingerprinting to our citizens.
Fingerprinting is done Monday through Friday, 8am-9am. Allow yourself extra time in the event that the fingerprinting area is in lock down due to prisoner processing.
- We do not supply blank fingerprint cards.
- WE DO NOT FINGERPRINT FOR IMMIGRATION APPLICATIONS.
You must either be a resident, locally employed and or have proof of local school/military residency, employment/enrollment.
- Must be a Salem resident, with a valid Massachusetts identification, showing a Salem address.
- May be a resident out of Salem, but employed by a Salem based business (proof of employment is required).
- Students and active duty military need a valid government identification and proof of local residency, employment or enrollment in a college or university.